Fabrics, leathers and fibers are traditional materi […]
Fabrics, leathers and fibers are traditional materials for upholstered furniture. Just like human clothing, it protects the interior of the furniture and at the same time decorates the furniture. How to develop new functional materials while using traditional materials provides designers with unlimited inspiration and reverie.
Fabric sofa is a large category of upholstered furniture. The fabric sofa has good variability, optionality and adaptability, because of its unique modesty, it can be better integrated into the theme of the space. Fabric sofas are suitable for various types of living spaces, and can be matched with different colors and styles for different types of rooms to create different characteristics. Different interior spaces.
Fabric furniture mainly relies on the texture, texture, plain color and pattern of the fiber material to make it highly decorative and interesting. The appearance and decorative properties of fibers are more intuitive, easy to grasp and understand.
2、The raw materials of fiber fabrics can be mainly divided into four categories: natural fibers, inorganic fibers, man-made fibers and synthetic fibers, each of which has many varieties.
(1) Animal hair and fur: Animal hair fibers are fine, soft, warm, elastic, and wear-resistant. They are often used as cushions and mattresses for living room furniture. The disadvantage is that it is easy to be eaten by insects and mold.
(2) Cotton fiber; cotton fiber is soft. It has good hand feel, strong water absorption, mature textile and printing and dyeing processes, and the fabric has various textures from soft to heavy. There are many kinds of cotton fabrics, the price is low, and they are widely used in upholstered furniture.
(3) Hemp and leather fibers. The hemp fiber cone fabric has a rough surface and good wear resistance, and has a special decorative effect when used for soft fabrics.
(4) Man-made fibers: Man-made fibers, also known as rayon, are the earliest artificially manufactured fiber products. Man-made fibers have good hygroscopicity and are easy to dye, but have low strength, are not resistant to pollution, and are not wear-resistant.
(5) Acrylic fiber: in feel and texture: the surface is close to wool fabric, light in weight, high in strength, and good in thermal insulation. Brightly colored.
(6) Nylon fiber male: The tensile strength and elasticity of nylon fiber are very outstanding, and nylon fabric has strong tensile and wear resistance.
(7) Polycarbonate fibers: They are the lightest type of synthetic fibers. It has the characteristics of high strength, chest corrosion resistance, good chemical resistance, and no water absorption.
(8) Polyester fiber: The scientific name of polyester fiber is polyester fiber, which can be blended with other fibers to obtain fabrics with various properties.
(9) Chlorine fiber: low price, wide source of raw materials, chemical resistance, weather resistance, wear resistance, mildew resistance, non-combustible.
3、Leather sofa fabric
Sofa leather furniture is deeply loved by people for its solemn elegance, luxury and durability. In addition to the internal quality and workmanship, the grade gap of leather sofas is also concentrated in the fabrics.